Product Description
1" SHOTGUN SADDLE MOUNT MATTE. eCop! Thanks you for your business. MFG MPN: SE00044 UPC: 094092007931 MPN: M-SE00044
| List Price: | $41.95 |
| Price: |
$32.03 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:25:59 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #242674 in Sports & Outdoors
- Color: Matte
- Brand: Millett
- Model: SE00044
- Released on: 2010-02-05
- Number of items: 1
Features
- Riflescope Accessory
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Like it!
By Pen Name
I got it quickly. It fit the gun perfectly. Now I have the red dot accuracy and speed for slug shooting. The rail is low profile and I can see the front bead or use the red dot.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.shotgun mount
By buck
Take it from buck, millet mounts are the best. Early to attach to my gun with instructions provided. I recommend anyone that is looking to put a scope on their shotgun to buy one.
Millett Aluminum Shotgun Saddle Mount for Mossberg 9200, 12 Gauge (Matte)
Reviewed by Pai Choo on
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:25:59 GMT
.
Rating:
No comments:
Post a Comment