Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Compare price NcStar AR15 Flattop Weaver Tri-Rail Mount (MTRIF)

Shopping online NcStar AR15 Flattop Weaver Tri-Rail Mount (MTRIF) for Sale, Buy for NcStar AR15 Flattop Weaver Tri-Rail Mount (MTRIF) Get it Now.

NcStar AR15 Flattop Weaver Tri-Rail Mount (MTRIF)

Product Description

* Tri-mount weaver style mount conversion AR15/M4 Flat top receivers * Adjustable side weaver tabs * Weight: 7.78 oz. Length: 5.24"

List Price: $18.99
Price: $16.19
as of Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:25:46 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #165293 in Sports & Outdoors
  • Brand: NcStar
  • Model: MTRIF
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .0" h x .0" w x 5.20" l, .53 pounds

Features

  • Made by NcStar
  • Features a scope mount
  • Tri-mount weaver style riser for AR-15/M16 flat top

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Nice rail mount!! on bushmaster e2s m4
By Kevin
Fast free shipping with amazon. Great product exactly as described you can customize the two picc rails in 9 different positions on the sides. Put on my bushmaster m4 with my Ncstar reflex scope and works great.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Awesome
By JimEPage
Unlike the other reviewer that had a problem with his alpha black, I had NO problems with the Tippmann Bravo one. I have no explanation for this because isn't it exactly the same rifle except for the markings?
In any case I wiggled it on, tightened the Allen keys so they were tight, drilled a hole and then fastened the nut and it was solid as a rock.
Great mount, worked for me! Sorry Alpha.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
2NcStar AR15 Flattop Weaver Tri-Rail Mount (MTRIF)
By Ranch1600
The item arrived on time. I have 2 of the Ar15 mounts on other ARs and they work great. Neither of these fit the same brand and model of AR this time.
I did email NcStar and they said that they did not know of any other customers having this problem. When I looked at other reviews I did see that others have had the same loose fit. I really like my Tri-Rail mounts that do fit.

See all 7 customer reviews...





NcStar AR15 Flattop Weaver Tri-Rail Mount (MTRIF) Reviewed by Pai Choo on Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:25:46 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment