Product Description
Trijicon RMR34 Tall Picatinny Rail Mount for RMR
| List Price: | $135.00 |
| Price: | $114.75 |
| as of Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:25:57 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #65461 in Sports & Outdoors
- Size: 0.5
- Color: Black
- Brand: Trijicon
- Model: RM34
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 2.13" h x 3.00" w x 5.63" l, .30 pounds
Features
- Low Picatinny Rail Mount for Ruggedized Miniature Reflex
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.does the job
By Aaron
the mount fitt my trijicon reflex sight perfect, but it was loose when mounted on the rail. I tightend the mount as tight as i could get it and it would just move freely forwards and backwards so i took i shred of paper(i know paper and guns dont sound like a good mix, but give me a break) folded it long ways and that was just enough to give it some grip. I have fired over 300 rounds from my AK and so far so good.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Trijcon mount
By J. Thomas
Solid mount but there are only two mounts available for the RMR, both made by Trjicon and both are the screw down secure method. I would much rather see a locking lever action mount but as for the quality of this product, it is nicely machined and serves the purpose nicely so far. I have not removed it from the rail and tested a return to zero. I am curious to see if it will return to zero or close to zero. I love Trijicon scopes, especially the ACOG. It is my favorite. I'd like to see Trijicon start producing more solid mounts that return to zero every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment